Speaker and talks
Dr. Klaus Bonhoff
Prof. Dr. Gerlad Linke
Dr. Timm Kehler
Jan Willem Drijver
Dr. Gerfried Jungmeier
Dr. Oliver Ehret
Dr. Carola Kantz
Jens- Michael Flöther
Dr. Dietrich Gerstein
The Future of Gas-Powered Mobility 2020
Industry forum focussing on CNG, LNG and renewable gases
The huge challenges of energy and climate policies facing today’s mobility sector can only be overcome by combining different technologies and drive systems. Gas-powered mobility is one option that may replace petrol and diesel engines in the short and medium term. Alongside CNG and LNG, green gases such as biomethane or hydrogen are well-suited for low-emission mobility. In the future, green gases will also be able to be used for alternatives to conventional propulsion technologies in aviation and shipping.
This two-day symposium is the ideal place for stakeholders from the various industry sectors to come together and share experiences.
The star-studded presentations and panels will allow leading representatives from the automotive industry, fleet and infrastructure operators, utilities and politics to discuss current issues.
- Regulation: parameters for decarbonising the transport sector
- Discussion: Tank2Wheel versus Well2Wheel
- Strategy: what are the engines and fuels that will ensure our mobility in the future?
- Infrastructure: business and expansion models for filling-station networks
- Perspectives: the use and allowability of green gases
- Future prospects: is hydrogen gaining ground?
- Logistics providers
- Shipping companies, airline operators
- Public transport operators
- Vehicle & engine manufacturers
- Filling station & infrastructure operators
- Gas utilities
- Public authorities
Prof. Dr. Gerald Linke